Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My name could be Devil

If I could have any name, what would it be? It would probably be Digi Mondt. My parents would think about "Devil Child" or "God" depending on their mood and my actions during that day.

Sweden has relaxed rules on parents allowing them to name their children whatever they want. Well, not whatever they want...they have to steer clear from God, Allah, and Devil. They can however name their children Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Metallica, and Budweiser. I'd love the name Energizer or Duracell. Or, maybe Astroglide or Trojan. I know, I'm laughing out loud. Considering that my name is extremely girly I've dreamt of others, such as La-Z-Boy, Smirnoff Ice, or 5 Gum. That's right, I will heighten all five of your senses.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I read some news article about how a popular girls name is Nevaeh because it's Heaven spelled backwards.

Word.

What about Sexfruit?

Unknown said...

wtf is a sexfruit!?!?

i just added you in my "blogs" folder on my bookmark bar!

this is a well written blog. or maybe i'm just strangely interested in your life :) miss you <3

jean hsu said...

those bags are new for this season u poop wad.

u are thinking of the LV bags that everyone has (including myself).