Moving on...
Love this comfy leather chair. This is the chair I passed out on for 10 hours yesterday after work. Pretty lame.Black faded H&M L.O.G.G. jeans. Last weekend I wore them to work and then went into DC for Ruby Tuesday (not so fabulous) where I smoked cigarettes inside and drank muchos beers. Drove up and down the metro pretty drunkenly happy. My tolerance is not what it used to be.
Yes, I confess, I'm also more than a little bit obsessed with button-up shirts. Especially ones with maroon pin-stripes.
My new shoes! I bought them at the diesel store and couldn't resist.
Price: H&M L.O.G.G. Jeans, $39.99; H&M Button-up Shirt, $45.00; Diesel Shoes, $93.99

2 comments:
oh and ps - i partied till like 7am on thursday night...and woke up drunk and late for work (got into work at 10:30am) and was pretty much drunk at work...went out on friday night and didnt come back home until 10:30am on saturday....and then proceeded to go out again on saturday and stayed out till like 7am. wenjie is a bad influence on me. HAAHAA
If u're not partying...does that mean u're a grown up now, Mondty? <3
Post a Comment